Saturday, May 19, 2012


so this is my new profile pic on Facebook...
it hurts..
it definitely takes time..
i am dedicated...
i have willpower....
i am making healthy decisions....
i a sacrificing a lot.. money, time with family...
i am pushing my body like it has never been pushed before...
and I KNOW WHEN I REACH MY GOAL,it will DEFINITELY BE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!

week 8...
weight 209
29 lbs lost
31 inches gone from head to toe!
BMI is 41.2 (was 49.8)
training everyday except for weekends I work...

i have been frustrated because i get weighed in after 2 hours of training and they tell me i've gone up a lb, sometimes more... i even cried in the truck one day....
but then on my rest days i weigh in and i've lost 5 lbs..
my councillors at Herbal Magic tell me that it is the "tear and repair" issues with strength training, and try to have me focus on my lowered BMI or inches lost...
it doesn't make sense and for someone who is number focused, i am not trying to focus on the weight, rather on the way i feel and my gaining strength... but it's hard...
i NEED the numbers to go down.. this, unfortunately is how i stay motivated...

but overall i am pleased and doing the very best i can everyday to make sure i reach my goals...
people criticize that i am working too hard, or doing too  much...
but i do what i can and rest when i have too...

it's a journey and balance is the one thing i know i have to work on...
but i feel amazing and am proud of myself for the the first time is a very long time...

week number 9.. HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Kataroo said...

I get the "number" focus...try this look at the NUMBER TREND...so yes you go up after training and then you go down...what do you end the week at and week to week what is the trend? Your going down :)

And what is it with the naysayers eh? Funny how they get vocal when your sweating your ass off, but did they say anything when you were on the couch? I think its hard for others sometimes, seeing you out there doing what they keep meaning and struggling to do? Ear phones in and keep on trucking :) prod of you