Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pictures, whut?

I was just asked to post a recent pic of myself..LOL
umm.. not my favourite thing to do... but here is me and Rob this weekend after his race...

I am so NOT photogenic....blech!  but I did it for him! LOL

And this is my sorry ass in Punta Cana at the beginning of March - only 2 weeks before I decided to smarten up!
mmhmmm...my Fire Captain friend Stephanie on the left- super buff, and my friend Lisa on the right- slim and then there is me , the fat kid with the lines on my neck where the fat hung down and didn't see the sun...
this picture did it for me... I needed to change..and do it right now!

so the journey began....


1 comment:

Kataroo said...

The difference in those two pics is unreal...and to think that was only in March and look how amazing your doing! Unreal!