Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WEEK 10/11!!!!!!

today is a great day!!!!
today is a day i am proud of...
it's been 10 years ...TEN YEARS!!!!!!!!
but today was the day i saw it for real!

i'm in ONE-DERLAND!!!!!!!!!

in the past 2 weeks, i believe i have finally started to balance things... not too much crazy working out, not too much crazy "dieting"... i am living life, celebrating with friends... dining out but taking it easy...and resting when my body tells me it's time...

last check in, my weight was 206.4
today 198!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
198!!!!!!!!!!
198!!!!!!!!!!
198!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe i did it... so that's 40 lbs and week 11 ends on Friday....(so i guess i'm technically week 10.5)....
and i took this pic this morning....post work out..so i look like garbage and my head is still all sweaty....and it's a bad picture....lol... but this is where i'm at today...


proud of every lb...
proud of having the will and desire to stick with it....
proud of racing my imaginary friends on the treadmill...

i love every single woman/person who came before me and have changed their lives...
this is the hardest thing i have ever done and sometimes, just sometimes it makes me smile...

today i smiled....

-------------------------------------------------------------
Goal weight (for now) 170....







1 comment:

Kataroo said...

CONGRATS!!!!! When you first said one-dreland...I thought it was a new strength move you did and was going to google it :) LOL

You look amazing...look at the muscle in your legs! Shorts this summer girl!

Very very proud of you :)