Thursday, July 29, 2010

well... i took my friend Katie's advice and chucked the scale....
i refuse to look at it everyday...
but .. unfortunatley, I do have to be continuously weighed for my doctors and my return to work agreement...
so ..
i went with my girl Holly for the big  "weigh in" this morning and I lost 5 lbs this week!!!!
woohoo!!!
i feel great...
i just need to get the water in!!!
i have a hard time with drinking water all ...day... long...
so I was told to try this..
everytime i go for a pee... go get a drink after...
water out...water in...
that should do the trick..
so here's to week 2 on my new lifestyle plan...

thank you to everyone for the emails and the facebook messages and support throughout my weight loss and jouney to good health! you have no idea how much it means to me!!!

xoxo d.

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

WOOT WOOT to chucking the scale! Do you feel better, less mind games :) I feel so much better. I was at my parents this weekend and I was so tempted man so tempted but I didn't and I am so glad I didn't :)

BARBIE said...

Hi Dorrie! Thank you for giving me this information on this blog (I follow your other one too). I think this is really going to help me connect with others who struggle in this way. I hope we can find ways to encouragement one another. You have already encouraged me so much. Blessings!